Birender Singh Sheokand
Chaudhary Birender Singh Sheokand is one of the most honest and clean image Leaders of Haryana. He belongs to Dumarkha Village in district Jind of Haryana. At present he is an MP Bharatiy Janta Party, and is serving as Minister of Steel of Govt. of India. Recently, he also served as Cabinet Minister in the Department of Rural Development of GOI. He is one of the most highly qualified leaders in politics. He is the grandson of Sir Chhotu Ram. His father CH NEKI RAM was also a minister in the Punjab Government and also enjoyed great public support. Bhupinder Singh Hooda is his first cousin.
- Ch. Birender Singh Father's Name: Late Ch. Neki Ram, Mother's Name: Late Shrimati Bhagwani Devi
- Date of Birth - 25/03/1946
- Birth Place - Rohtak (Haryana)
- Marital Status - Married on 9 June 1970; Spouse Name: Smt. Prem Lata (MLA)
- Children: One Daughter - Gitanjali, One son - Ch. Brijender Singh (MP Hisar)
- 1972-77 Chairman, Block Samiti, Uchana
- 1977-82, 1982-84, 1991-96, 1996-2000 and 2005-2009 Member, Haryana Legislative Assembly
- 1982-84, 1991-92 and 2005-2009 Cabinet Minister, Government of Haryana
- 1978-79 Chairman, Government Assurances Committee, Haryana Legislative Assembly
- 1981-82 Chairman, Estimates Committee, Haryana Legislative Assembly
- 1984-89 Member, Eighth Lhok Sabha
- 1985-87 Member, Estimates Committee Member, Consultative Committee for the Ministry of Defence
- 1987-89 Member, Consultative Committee for the Ministry of Energy
- 1987-91 Secretary, Parliamentary Forum on Farmers
- Aug. 2010 Elected to Rajya Sabha,
- 4 March, 2011 to 1913 : General Secretary AICC.
- 2014 - 2019: Member of Parliament BJP and Central Minister
- Edit from file AICC by Ashok sheokand J.E.
Back to The Leaders