Dal Chand Saran
|लेखक:लक्ष्मण बुरड़क, IFS (Retd.), जयपुर|
Dal Chand Saran (डालचंद सहारण), also D C Saran, is academician and author from Sardarshahar tehsil in Churu district Rajasthan. He is Associate Professor of Geography in Govt College Nohar, Rajasthan.
Education - BA (1977), M A Geography (1979). M A History (1984), M.Phil (Geography) 1989, Ph.D. (1996)
Profession - Teaching from 1980. Head of Department and Senior Professor Geography Department, S K College Gramothan Vidyapith Sangaria
He is author of following books:
- Agricultural Climatology (Raj. Publication Jaipur 1985)
- Swami Keshwanand: A great education reformer, Jay Pal Agencies 1986.
- Encyclopedia of Castes (Edit work)
- Agricultural Geography of Rajasthan (Text book of education)
- India: Resources and Regional Development (Board of Secondary Education)
- He has also published a directory of Jat families in Sangariya in 2006.
- He was editor of 'Hanumangarh Jila Jat Samaj Smarika-2010'
- Presidents Award for Scouting in 1975
- Head of geography Department and subject specialist of Committee on Natural Hazard Management of University of Rajasthan in 1979
- Program Officer of NSS for seven years
- 09414471412, 9982660002
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Uddeshya: Sarv Samaj Baudhik evam Pratibha Samman Samaroh Churu, Smarika, June 2013, by Jat Kirti Sansthan Churu,p.195
Back to The Authors