Genealogy of Saran Rao
Hukum Singh Panwar has given the ancestry of Bharatpur rulers starting from 1. Yadu. Shini is at S.No. 38, Krishna at S.No. 43 and Vajra at S.No. 46. From Naba at S.No. 47 onward we follow James Tod who has based on records of Brahman Sukhdharma of Mathura.
47. Naba → 48. Prithibahu → 49. Bahubal (w.Kamlavati Puar) → 50. Bahu → 51. Subahu → 52. Rijh → 53. Raja Gaj (founded Ghazni in Yudhishthira 3008= BC 93) → 54. Salivahana (S.72 = AD 16) → 55. Raja Baland → 56. Raja Bhatti → 57. Masur Rao → 58. Abhe Rao + Saran Rao
Originator of Jat Gotra
For detailed History starting from Yadu you may see Raja Baland.
- James Tod: Annals and Antiquities of Rajasthan, Volume II, Annals of Jaisalmer, p.204
- The Jats:Their Origin, Antiquity and Migrations/Appendices/Appendix No.1
- Yadu Vamsavali of Bharatpur given by Ganga Singh in his book 'Yadu Vamsa', Part 1, Bharatpur Rajvansa Ka Itihas (1637-1768), Bharatpur, 1967, pp. 19-21
- James Tod: Annals and Antiquities of Rajasthan, Volume II, Annals of Jaisalmer, p.196-201
Back to The Rulers