Jump to navigation Jump to search
- Population of Chanda Roon, according to Census 2001 stood at 3705, (Males 1868 and females 1837).
- According to Census-2011 information:
- With total 786 families residing, Chanda Roon village has the population of 4034 (of which 2031 are males while 2003 are females).
- Sh. Kanaram Jajunda :- During the first Panchayat elections held sometime in 1954, area of the present town then forming part of Chandaroon Gram Panchayat elected a very young & compassionate man Sh. Kana Ram Jajunda, its first Sarpanch.
- Jajunda had a long political & social influence ever since till his demise on 29 August 2007. During last 12 years, Kana Ram Jajunda did lot of organizing work to spread the message & vision of his political ideology since he joined Bharatiya Janata Party in 1996.
- BJP had hardly any historical presence in the whole of Nagaur district. It required continuous & untiring organizational work from a man who had inherent direct appeal with the people and Jajunda became instrumental in being the bridge between the party and the people.
Back to Jat Villages