Village is situate on Miran to Hisar road in west.
Population is 2,057.
Harita is mentioned as wife of Pandaka in Mahavansa/Chapter 12, which mentions that a Yakkha named Pandaka with (his wife) the Yakkhini Harita and his five hundred sons obtained the first fruit (of sanctification in Buddhism).
- Late Capt. Ratan Singh Kulhari - One of the First Jat IAS officers from village Harita, Hisar.
- Late Ch. Man Singh Kulhari - Advocate and Prominent freedom fighter and famous jurist from Village Harita, Haryana.
- Dr Sunita Kuntal (Born of Kulhria Father) - an internationally renowned one of the few Gynaecologists
- Late Dr Sucheta Khokhar (Born of Kulhria Father) - Eminent International Entomologist and The First Lady Dean of College of Agri. CCS HAU from village Harita, Hisar.
- Jat History Dalip Singh Ahlawat/Chapter XI (Page 998)
Back to Jat Villages