It's situated at 28 Km(North) from Nohar & 14Km in South from Ellenabad(Haryana). It is well connected by road as well as by train. Khinania village has a 7 decade old railway station.
This village was founded by Khoth Jats who came from Hanzira village(Distt-Sirsa, Haryana).
- Ch. Ram Pratap Khoth- Retired XEn from Rajasthan State electricity Board.
- Ch. Mohinder Singh Khoth - Draughtsman (Grade I) in Archaeological Survey Of India in Jaipur. Present Address-37/142 Rajat Path, Mansarovar, Jaipur.
- Sh Ranjit Singh Khoth- He served as Assistant Public Prosecutor in Rajasthan Govt.
- Rajendra Khoth- Rajendra Khoth S/O Sh Ram Pratap Khoth is working as an IES in Indian Railways at the post of Senior Divisional Electrical Engineer(Bikaner Division). He pursued Electrical Engineering from MNIT, Jaipur.
- Inderjeet Khoth- Inderjeet Khoth S/O Sh Mohinder Singh Khoth is working as Deputy Manager(Scale-II) in State Bank of India.
- Lokesh Khoth- Lokesh Khoth S/O Sh Mohinder Singh Khoth is working at the post of JEn(Junior Engineer) in Rajasthan Vidyut Utapadan Nigam.
- Vikesh Khoth- Vikesh Khoth S/O Sh. Ramesh Khoth is working at the post of JEn in Punjab Electricity Department.
- Rakesh Kasnia- Rakesh Kasnia S/O Sh Chhotu Ram Kasnia is working in Bank of Baroda at the post of Branch Manager.
- Sonu Suthar- Sonu Suthar S/O Sh Raghuveer Suthar is working as Production Engineer In ONGC.
Back to Jat Villages