Pincode of the village is 344034. It is situated 6km away from Baytoo town and 56km away from Barmer city. Despite being a small village, Bayatu Bhimji has got its own gram panchayat. Baniya Dhora, Rekoowala and Gehoon Wala are some of the nearby villages.
According to Census-2011 information:
- With total 73 families residing, Bayatu Bhimji village has the population of 322 (of which 165 are males while 157 are females).
- Jeha Ram Potalia - Martyr of 1965 Indo-Pak War. Village:Bayatu Bhimji (Barmer) ।
- Hema Ram Choudhry (Dharatwal) - Cabinet Minister in Gahlot Govt. (Minister of Revenue Department) ।
- Khema Ram Bagadwa - Social worker. His daughter is Tara Punia who was elected Parshad in Surat Mahanagar Palika Gujrat in 2005.
- Rai Singh Machra - National Level Player of Kabaddii, Working as Forest Guard, Dhirimanna. Ph: 02982-241445
- Sura Ram (Jani)- A.En. PWD , Date of Birth : 19-August-1967, Permanent Address : Baitu Bhimji, Teh : Baitu, Barmer - 344034, Present Address : Nehru Nagar, Barmer - 344001, Phone: 02982-226396, Mob: 9414384202, Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- डूंगरराम काकड़ बाड़मेर, बायतू भीमजी, बी.सी.सी.बी. अध्यक्ष ।
- प्रभुराम माचरा, बायतू भीमजी, बाड़मेर ।
- चिमनाराम धतरवाल बायतु भीमजी बाडमेर- 9982141999 ।
- गोविन्दराम माचरा , बायतू भीमजी, बाड़मेर ।
- आईदान राम भाम्भू, बायतू भीमजी, ।
- जगमालाराम माचरा, बायतू भीमजी, बाड़मेर ।
- लाभुराम माचरा, बायतू भीमजी, बाड़मेर ।
- Web-page of Bayatu Bhimji village at Census-2011 website
- Jat Samaj, June 2005, p.34
Back to Jat Villages