Note - Please click → Vijaypura for details of similarly named villages at other places.
It is located on the Sikar-Salasar Road, to the north of Sewad Bari, 21 kilometres (13 mi) from the city of Sikar and 126 kilometres (78 mi) from the state capital, Jaipur.
- Chahar - came from Sidhmukh, (Churu) to Sutot and then Vijaipura.
- Burdak (4) - came from Mandeta
As per Census-2011 statistics, Vijaipura village has the total population of 1808 (of which 913 are males while 895 are females).
- स्वर्गीय श्री दाना रामजी चाहर (सीकर जिला किसान सभा प्रथम अध्यक्ष)
- Jagan singh Chahar- Tagore Education Group. (Ex-President of APS Teacher Association, Rajasthan )
- स्वर्गीय श्री हनुमानजी चाहर (कॉमरेड)(Ex-Village Director)
- Ved Prakash Chahar (Ex-Health Promotion Officer, Commonwealth Government, Australia)
- Pokhal Mal Chahar (Former Village Director )
- Laxman singh Chahar ( Ex-Village Director & Former Zila Parisad member, Sikar)
- Laxman Singh Chahar ( Ex-Chief General Manager at INDIAN Naval armament depot)
Back to Jat Villages