Jump to navigation Jump to search
It is situated 10 km south of Sri Dungargarh city.
The village is said to have been founded by Bana Jats, who even today live here.
- Bana - Bana village is inhabited by Bana clan Jats' 550 families in all. They migrated from Jaleu Bari village in Ratangarh tehsil in Churu district.
- Bhamu - There is one family of Bhamu gotra Jats, which has migrated from Jaleu village in Ratangarh tehsil in Churu district.
- Poorv Chand Bana -Social worker
- Bhanwar Ji Bana - SBI, Mob: 9929515969, Son of Poorv Chand Bana
- Mangi Lal Bana - Village Bana, Present address: 8 Tilak Nagar Bikaner.
- Kisan Chhatrawas Bikaner Smarika 1994, p.130, sn 306
Back to Jat Villages