Pincode of the village is 344035. It is situated 30km away from Baytoo town and 50km away from Barmer city. Bheemda has got its own gram panchayat. Sigoriya, Muloniyon Ki Dhani and Roogoniyon Ka Tala are some of the nearby villages.
According to Census-2011 information:
- With total 310 families residing, Bheemra village has the population of 1813 (of which 957 are males while 856 are females).
- Narayan Ram Karwasra monumental chhatri has been built in village Bheemra on his farm. He is paid homage here on 4 th July every year.
- Karana Ram Sau - Chhatri of Martyr of 1965 Indo-Pak War.
- Narayan Ram Karwasra - Winner of Amrita Devi Vishnoi Smriti Award 1999 for protecting wild animals.
- मूलाराम इसराम - भीमड़ा, बाड़मेर ।
- Babu Lal Siyag, Bheemra - Martyr during Gujar Andolan.
- Karana Ram Sau - Martyr of 1965 Indo-Pak War.
- Moola Ram Chaudhari Sau - RAS from village Bheemra, Barmer.
Back to Jat Villages