- 1 History
- 2 Villages founded by Sau clan
- 3 Distribution in Rajasthan
- 4 Distribution in Gujarat
- 5 Distribution in Madhya Pradesh
- 6 Notable persons
- 7 References
Villages founded by Sau clan
- Sauon Ka Bas (सऊओं का बास) - Village in Baytoo tahsil of Barmer district in Rajasthan.
- Sauon Ki Dhani (साऊओं की ढाणी) - Village in Baytoo tahsil of Barmer district in Rajasthan.
- Sauonki Dhani (सउओं की ढाणी) - village in Barmer tahsil of Barmer district, Rajasthan.
- Sauon Ka Goliya (सऊओं का गोलिया) - village in Gudha Malani Tahsil of Barmer district in Rajasthan.
- Sauwon Ka Tala (साऊओं का तला) - village in Chohtan Tahsil of Barmer district in Rajasthan.
- Sauwon Ki Beri (सउओं की बेरी) - village in Gudha Malani Tahsil of Barmer district in Rajasthan.
Distribution in Rajasthan
Villages in Barmer district
Arang, Balotra, Barmer, Bhachbhar, Bhimda, Bhurtiya, Chohtan, Dholanada, Harsani, Kalyanpur, Kawas, Lilsar, Loonara, Mokhab Khurd, Ratasar, Saiyon Ka Tala, Sauon Ka Bas (Roopasar), Sauon Ki Dhani, Sauwon Ka Tala (t.Chohtan), Sauon Ka Goliya, Sauwon Ki Beri, Durga Ram Jandu Ki Dhani
Villages in Jaisalmer district
Villages in Jodhpur district
Villages in Pali district
Villages in Churu district
Villages in Hanumangarh district
Locations in Jaipur city
Distribution in Gujarat
Villages in Banas Kantha district
Distribution in Madhya Pradesh
Villages in Harda district
Villages in Dewas district
Villages in Dhar district
- Karana Ram Sau - Martyr of 1965 Indo-Pak War. From village Bheemra (Barmer)
- Lieutenant Praveen Chaudhary Sau( Commissioned Officer in Territorial Army) & Transport Officer in Oil and Natural Gas Corporation. From Dhanau, Barmer, Rajasthan.
- Omprakash M Jat (Sau) - Chaudhry Transport Co. barmer, Ph 02982-223359, Mob - 9414106393 
- Moola Ram Chaudhari Sau - RAS from village Bheemra (Barmer),
- Jor Singh Sau - Commandant RAC, from village Bhuratiya (Barmer), DOB:13-1-1944
- Besara Ram Sau - Dy. Commandant BSF, from village - (Barmer),
- Kheta Ram Sau: IRS (C&CE) 2016 , From Barmer, M: 4628 57346
Back to Jat Gotras