There are two Hridika Kings in this ancestry:
- Hridika-1 was son of Bhoja in the line of Viduratha. Hridika-1's son was Kritavarman.
- Hridika-2 was in the line of Sinsinwar rulers of Bharatpur at S. No. 40.
Jat Gotras from Hridika
Hardikya (हार्दिक्य) (son of Hridika) is mentioned in (I.61.15), (1.67),(I.177.17), (1.188),(I.221.11), (I.221),
Adi Parva, Mahabharata/Mahabharata Book I Chapter 61 mentions Genealogy of the Danavas, Asuras etc. Hardikya is mentioned in verse (I.61.15)...."That great Asura who was known as Ashwa became on earth the monarch Ashoka of exceeding energy and invincible in battle.  The younger brother of Ashwa who was known as Ashwapati, a son of Diti, became on earth the mighty monarch Hardikya (I.61.15). 15 
- The Jats:Their Origin, Antiquity and Migrations/Appendices/Appendix No.1
- Dr Mahendra Singh Arya, Dharmpal Singh Dudee, Kishan Singh Faujdar & Vijendra Singh Narwar: Ādhunik Jat Itihas (The modern history of Jats), Agra 1998 p. 286
- यस तव अश्व इति विख्यातः शरीमान आसीन महासुरः, अशॊकॊ नाम राजासीन महावीर्यपराक्रमः (I.61.14)
- तस्माद अवरजॊ यस तु राजन्न अश्वपतिः समृतः, दैतेयः सॊ ऽभवद राजा हार्दिक्यॊ मनुजर्षभः (I.61.15)