- Note - Please click → Jalalabad for details of similarly named villages at other places.
Village - Jalalabad (जलालाबाद), Block Muradnagar, Tehsil -Modinagar, District -Gaziabad U.P. Pincode -201206. Nearby villages: Manota ,Muradanagar ,Misbpur ,Bhawanipur ,DausaBanjarpur, BadakaArifpur
With total 1374 families residing, the Jalalabad village has population of 7918 (of which 4253 are males while 3665 are females) as per Population Census 2011.
J at Gotra
- Kasiniwal (कासिनीवाल)
- Malik (मलिक)
- Panwar (पंवार)
- Sehrawat - Maximum population of Jat people belongs to Sehrawat gotra.
A long time ago, Sehrawat people of village had hailed out from Mehrauli village Delhi. Some of them got settled in Manota, the neighbouring village. Other Sehrawats occupied land near villages of Hapur distt on Modinagar-Hapur highway.
- Chaudhary Deepak Sehrawat
- Omvir Singh s/o-Ramfal Singh s/o Sajan Singh Kasiniwal
- Manvir Singh,Mange Singh,Raju Singh ,Mahakar Singh,,Magan Singh,Saupal Singh s/o-shivcharan Singh ,
- Vir Singh,
- Sonvir Singh
- Chandravir Singh
Back to Jat Villages