Jump to navigation Jump to search
Jerthi is located in the west of Jerthi-Dadia Railway station.
- Its population, according to Census-2001, used to be 3,984.
- As per Census-2011 statistics, Jerthi village has the total population of 3779 (of which 1980 are males while 1799 are females).
- Hardev Ram Kajla (born:1905) (चौधरी हरदेवराम काजला) was from village Jerthi, Sikar, Rajasthan. He was Freedom fighter of Shekhawati farmers movement. 
- Shyobaks Ram Kajla (चौधरी शयोबाक्सराम काजला) from Jerthi, Sikar, Rajasthan, was a Freedom fighter and hero of Shekhawati farmers movement. 
- Dr. G. D. Singh (Kajla) - Ex Dean and Dir., Extension Education, Rajasthan Agricultural University, Bikaner. Village - Jerthi, Kudan, Sikar.
- Tara Chand (Muhal) - J. En. Panchayat Samiti , Date of Birth : 10-August-1967, VPO- Jerthi, teh.& distt.- Sikar, Present Address : Gandhi Nagar, Shiv Singhpura, Nawalgarh Road, Sikar, Raj. Phone : 01572-248402, Mob: 9414214158
- Jagveer Singh Pilania - Mob:9887556160
- Dr. S. P. Singh Kajla, Senior RAS
- Dunga Ram Muwal - Freedom fighter.
- Information on jerthi village - villageinfo.in website
- Geo Location of Jerthi
- Delimitation Commission Report
- Villages in the Sikar tehsil, Sikar district, Rajasthan
Back to Jat Villages
- Thakur Deshraj:Jat Jan Sewak, 1949, p.321
- Thakur Deshraj:Jat Jan Sewak, 1949, p.491-492