Note - Please click Jharoda for similarly named villages at other places.
It is in south-east of Bhuriwas near the border of district.
The Jharoda village has a total population of 1573, of which 804 are males while 769 are females (as per Population Census 2011).
- Tara Chand Baloda - Freedom fighter
- Kurda Ram Baloda, from village Jharoda (Jhunjhunu), was a leading Freedom fighter who took part in Shekhawati farmers movement in Rajasthan.
- Shivnarayan Singh Kulhari (चौधरी शिवनारायण सिंह जी), Jharoda , Buhana, Jhunjhunu, was a Freedom fighter who took part in Shekhawati farmers movement in Rajasthan. 
- Thakur Deshraj:Jat Jan Sewak, 1949, p.413
- Thakur Deshraj:Jat Jan Sewak, 1949, p.402-403
Back to Jat Villages