Latitude 26.8211963°N,Longitude 74.6291526°E. Pincode of the village is 341512. It is situated 20km away from Parbatsar town and 135km away from Nagaur city. Neniya is the gram panchayat of Kanwalad village. Bhawasiya, Peeplad and Chitawa are some of the nearby villages
According to Census-2011 information:
- With total 346 families residing, Kanwalad village has the population of 1778 (of which 886 are males while 892 are females).
- Smt. Dhapu Devi Lega W/O Shri Ugma Ram Lega - EX-Sarpanch, NENIYA and First head of villages of Kanwlad-Neniya-Bhawsiya.
- Mr Nenu Ram Jat - Zila Parishad Member, Nagaur (DR) and Head of Nagaur Zila finance committee, S/O Shri Ugma Ram Lega and Smt. Dhapu Devi Lega and Head of KRISHAK SEWA SANSTHAN PARBATSAR (NGO). mobile no. 9928075060
- Mrs. Geeta Devi W/o Mr Prakash Ghasal (Zila Parishad Member, Nagaur (DR))
- Shri Ratana Ram Ghasal - Ex -Zila Parishad Member, Nagaur.
- Mr Humka Ram S/O Shri Ramkarn Lega - Lecturer, Parbatsar, Nagaur and Persident of RESALA nagaur (teachers union)
- Mr Gopal Punia - Constituency Representative, Parbatsar.
Back to Jat Villages