This is an ancient village which has the history of frequent fire damages. It is said that a saint once came to this village and advised to change its name Moda after the saint as saint in Rajasthani language is known as Moda. So locally the village is called Moda (मोडा).
The Dudi Jats had come to Kusumdesar village, according to local tradition, from Garh Sambhar. Their kuldevi is at the Randhisar Pahadi (रणधीसर पहाड़ी). This is a Hill, there is a temple of Godess on the top of the hill. It is midway between Villages Parihara and Chhapar in District Churu. Dudi families spread from this village to villages Sitsar (200), Mahansar (1), Chhabri Meethi (1), Rukhasar (1), Rajiasar (2), Bamaniya (7), Ratangarh (2), Khadyalo, Shehla (1) and Surjansar in Churu district and Bhojdesar (10) in Sikar district in Rajasthan.
- Bangadwa (15),
- Bhinchar (35),
- Dudi (100) - This is mainly a village of Dudi gotra Jats with about 100 families. Dudi Jats spread from here to other villages in Rajasthan.
- Huda (1),
- Sheoran (20),
- Jhabar Mal Sheoran -Deputy Sarpanch (kusumdesar) He served in Indian Army 1967 to 1983. And now Up-Sarpanch still January 2010.
- Bhanwar Mal Dudi - Principal from Kusumdesar
- Rukma Nand Bhichar is Ex.Member Jat Kirti Sansthan. Environmentalist , Headmaster, Rajkiya Prakash Madhyamik Vidyalay Ratangarh, Warden Jat Chhatrawas Ratangarh. Mob:9983167001. Awarded Rajya stariy Shikshak Puraskar by Rajyapal for Best teachers.
- Surendra Huda - Social worker
- Bhagirath Sheoran - Indian Air Force .
- Ramkaran also in IAF.
- Satyendra Pal Singh Bhinchar s/o Sultan Singh, Meritorious Student in 12th Board Examination-2014 with marks 84 %
- Sonu Kumari Dudi d/o Chhatu Ram, Meritorious Student in 12th Board Examination-2014 with marks 80.8%
- Km Rajni Hudda d/o Mahendra Kumar, Meritorious Student in 12th Board Examination-2014 with marks 79%
- Hitesh Dudi s/o Bhanwar Lal, Meritorious Student in 10th Board Examination-2014 with marks 88%
- Lal Chand Dudi s/o Pooran Mal, Meritorious Student in 10th Board Examination-2014 with marks 77.33%
- Other Communities: Sagat Singh Rathore (14 July 1918 – 26 September 2001) was a General in the Indian army whose participation in liberation of Goa and later in Bangladesh made him a legendary figure. He held most of the prestigious command and staff appointments in the course of his illustrious career. He was born at this small Village - Moda in Churu district of Rajasthan in 1918.
Back to Jat Villages