Jump to navigation Jump to search
- For Gotra see Sarwari
It is in north of Losal town.
- Population of this village, as per Census-2001 figures, used to be 2,958.
- As per Census-2011 statistics, Sarwari village has the total population of 3600 (of which 1829 are males while 1771 are females).
- Ishwar Lal Jat (Bhakar)- Chief Fire Officer Muni. Council fire service , Date of Birth : 1-January-1955, Village- Sarwari, via.- Singrawat, distt.- Sikar, Mob: 9829039188
- Hari Ram Kasania - AAO Sikar, Ph:01572-281104
- Jag Ram Kuri - Advocate, Village - Sarwari, Po-Chokdi, Mob-941466449
- Harendra Singh Keelka - Freelance journalist & Educationalist, Sarwari, Dhod, Sikar Mo:- 9529060772
- Information on Sarwari village - villageinfo.in website
- Geo Location of villages around Losal
Back to Jat Villages