- Khadwal-इस गाँव के सबसे अधिक शिक्षित और नौकरी पेशा लोग इसी गोत्र के है और आसपास के क्षेत्र में इनका काफ़ी दबदबा है ।
The village is situated in south-east of Tonk district near the Sawai Madhopur district border on the bank of the Banas River. It is a railway station on Niwai to Sawai Madhopur railway line. It has got a Govt Secondary School.
Pincode of the village is 304024. It is situated 18km away from Uniara town and 32km away from Tonk city. Sureli village has got its own gram panchayat. Gudaliya, Banetha and Sangrampura are some of the nearby villages.
Origin of the word Sureli
Word Sureli is found in Turkey language. For example in the Turkey language "Turkiye' de Sureli Cocuk Yayinlari" means Periodicals for Children in Turkey)
Population of Sureli village in Tonk district, according to Census 2011, stood at 3162 (Males : 1593, Females : 1569).
Notable persons from this village
- Rajendra Singh Chaudhary - RJS
- मानवेंद्र सिंह चौधरी-अधिवक्ता
- राघवेंद्र सिंह चौधरी-अधिवक्ता
- सुरेश चौधरी-RAS
- अशोक चौधरी-निरीक्षक,राज.पुलिस
- के.सी जाट- पूर्व ज़िला न्यायधीश
- Information about Sureli village in Rajasthan - villageinfo.in website
- Sureli village in Gujarat
- Sureli in Rajasthan
Back to Jat Villages