The Jat gotras in Bhukhredi with number of families are:
Other castes living in this village with number of families are Brahman (50), Rajput-Rathor (20), Balai (50), Naik (15), Swami (10), Maniar (4).
A group of Chahuman descendants came to Sambhar in 9th century AD. The newly formed Chauhans forced them to move away from this area. Earlier Bhukars and Chauhans were same prior to their consecration of new Hindu religion at Mount Abu. Bhukar people came to Sambhar under the leadership of two brothers Khem Singh and Som Singh. Khem Singh founded the town named Hiras and started increasing his influence in the area. Som Singh went to Jangladesh and founded town named 'Bhukaredi'. After some time they left the village Bhukaredi and moved to village Gothra (Bhukaran) in Sikar district. Presently there is no Bhukar in village Bhukaredi. After many generations some of these people moved towards Panipat in Haryana.
Bhukars left the village Bhukaredi
Relation between Bhukhar's and Sihag's are " Mama & Bhanja ". One day some womens gathered on well for taking water. Some dispute arose between Sihag & Bhukhar women about taking water from the well first in turn. Bhukhar women told this fact to their husbands which led to a dispute and then Bhukhars decided to leave this village and said they would never drink water of this village. After that they moved to village Gothra Bhukaran in Sikar district in Rajasthan.
- Deda Ram (Mahia) - Principal, Date of Birth : 25-January-1957, 2nd PG in Churu, Principal, VPO - Bhukhredi, Teah. - Ratangarh, Dist.- Churu, Rajasthan, Present Address : C-310,VAN VIHAR COLONY, CHURU, RAJASTHAN, Resident Phone Number : 01562-254693, Mobile Number : 9414327736
- Hemant Bhamu s/o Tiloka Ram, Bhukhredi, Meritorious Student in 12th Board Examination-2014 with marks 79%
- Himanshu Bhamu s/o Tiloka Ram, Bhukhredi, Meritorious Student in 12th Board Examination-2014 with marks 75.6%
- Suresh Kumar Mahla s/o Moti Ram, Bhukhredi, Meritorious Student in 10th Board Examination-2014 with marks 89.83%
- Ashok Kumar Bhamu s/o Jagna Ram, Bhukhredi, Meritorious Student in 10th Board Examination-2014 with marks 87.67%
- Mukesh Bhakar - गनर मुकेश भाकर, 98 फील्ड रेजीमेंट, जम्मू कश्मीर के कूपवाड़ा जिले में दिनांक 30 जून 2010 को वीरगति को प्राप्त हुये। शहीद की मूर्ति का अनावरण गाँव भुखरेड़ी में दिनांक 5.12.2012 को किया गया। इस अवसर पर स्वामी सुमेधानंद सरस्वती, राजकुमार रिनवा विधायक रतनगढ़, राजाराम मील अध्यक्ष जाटमहासभा राजस्थान और पूर्णा राम गिला अध्यक्ष जिला सहकारी बैंक चुरू थे।
- सिपाही तोलाराम - 1986 में ऑपरेशन मेघदूत में शहीद हुए भुखरेड़ी निवासी सिपाही तोलाराम
Back to Jat Villages