The ruins of ancient historical Piprali village are located about 1 km in west of present village. There is need to explore its history.
The village is known as bavni as it has area more than 52000 bighas under the village.
There is one Govt. Secondary School in Piprali. As of 2001 census Piprali has a population of 13524 out of them 1888 are SC and 296 ST people. There is one Vedic Ashram in village Piprali, managed by Sumedhanand Saraswati. Ghasi Ram Verma is a big donor to this Institute. There is two gas agencies one om bharat gas another sudhir bharat gas Two fuel stations one kisaan bharat feeling and another indian oil There is a bike agency and many agricultural equipment industries There is an ashram named ALKHA JI KI BAGICHI on many occasions people of the village get together on this place There are two banks in village and one atm There are arround 16 govt. Priamary school There is an govt. Hospital and nursing college in the village
Out of the total population about 85 percent are Jats. Moond is the biggest Jat Gotra in the village. Moonds have migrated from village Piprali in Sikar district to Jakhal and other places. Their primeval deity is Jhujharji at Piprali village, where there is a temple of this deity. All Moonds visit this deity for occasions like marriages, mundan-sanskar etc. Jhujharji is term used for the warrior who fights else where and dies at this spot and aquires status of deity.
As per Census-2011 statistics, Piprali village has the total population of 8516 (of which 4449 are males while 4067 are females).
- Mahaveer Prasad Burdak- IAS, Address: 47, Sachivalay Vihar, near RIICO Kanta, New Sanganer Road, Mansarovar, Jaipur-302020, Joint Secretary, Law &Legal Affiars Department, Govt of Rajasthan. Date of Birth : 7.10.1966. VPO - Piparali, Distt.- Sikar, Resi Phone : 0141-2394786, Mob: 9461046911, Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Arvind K. Burdak - AEN, Address: 47, Sachivalay Vihar, near RIICO Kanta, New Sanganer Road, Mansarovar, Jaipur-302020, AEN, Rajasthan Vidhyut Prasaran Nigam, Date of Birth: 1.01.1994. VPO - Piparali, Distt.- Sikar, Resi Phone : 0141-2394786
- Ram Chandra Burdak - 941339010
- Buddh Ram Moond - Freedom fighter
- Bhagirath Mal Bijarnia - SDI School Education, Date of Birth : 1-July-1959, VPO - Piprali, Sikar, Phone Number : 01572-226184, Mob: 9413206641
- Phool Chand Moond - Senior CDI Civil Defence, Date of Birth : 1-May-1960, Vill & Post - Piprali, District - Sikar (Raj) PIN - 332027, Present Address : A-240, Shri Ram Nagar'A' Khirani Phatak Road, Jhotwara, Jaipur - 302012, Phone Number : 0141-2342679, Mob: 9414322654, Email: email@example.com
- Sagar Mal Ola - J.En. PHED, Mobile Number : 9414467037
- Shri Chand Sunda - 01572-226075
- Mahipal Singh Bijarnia
- Mukesh Mund - RAS (2012), OT at HCM HIPA Jaipur, Earlier RTS, From: Piprali, Sikar, M: 9460954844
- Onkar Moond - Tahsildar, Udaipurwati, Sikar. Born on 7.9.1958 at Piprali, Sikar.
- Sushila choudhary moond - j.en AVVNL
- DR. DHANESH MOOND
- Dr. Vijaypal moond
- Dr. Manju choudhary moond
- Dr. Ranjeet moond
- Dr.rakesh moond
- Birbal singh moond -rtd. Lecturer hindi and social worker
- Sub. Bhagwana ram moond rtd. Army personal social worker contact 9982880947
- Omprakash moond उप प्रधान, former sarpanch and director, politician, entrepreneur, social worker contact 9414039774
- सूबेदार शिव चंद मूंड - सीकर के गांव पिपराली के बेटे सूबेदार शिव चंद मूंड भारतीय सेना में राष्ट्रीय राइफल श्रीनगर, जम्मू कश्मीर में कार्यरत थे। हृदय गति रुकने के कारण उनका स्वर्गवास हो गया.
- Delimitation Commission Report Sikar District
- Bhadwa Shri Bhawani Singh Rao of village Maheswas, tahsil Phulera, district Jaipur, Rajasthan, Mob:09785459386
- Jat Gatha, May-2016, p.30
Back to Jat Villages