Its geographical coordinates are 27° 1' 0" North, 74° 41' 0" East and its original name (with diacritics) is Borāwar. It is located a few kms west of Makrana city. PIN-341502.
Population of Borawar is 24654 according to Census 2001, Where male population is 12739, While female population is 11915.
The Makarana marble range has been divided broadly into 15 blocks according to the physical characteristics of the marble bands. Borawar is one of these blocks. Marble is the major industry in the area.
- SHRI RANA MAHILA TEACHERS TRAINING COLLEGE, Borawar, Rajasthan
- Geetanjali Shikshan Sansthan, Borawar
- Col. Bhagirath Singh (Rulania) - Col. (Retd.), Date of Birth : 1-November-1939. Present Address : C/o Sushma Marble Industries Borawar - 341502. Resident Phone Number : 01588-242014. Mobile Number : 9828142014
- Shriyut Shriram Bhinchar - MLA, Rajasthan Vidhan Sabha (2013)
- Sh.Hemaram Bhakar (luhariya Bera Ki Dhani) businessman , proprietor of Om Marbles Pvt Ltd [Bidiyad Makrana] Phone Number:9650818121
- श्री बीरमाराम इनाणियां पुत्र श्री भंवरराम जी पो. बोरावड़. त. परबतसर जिला नागौर
- Ganga Ram Godara - RAS (2012), from Borawar (Makrana, Nagaur) 
- अशोक आंवला: नागौर जिले के बोरावड़ निवासी अशोक आंवला का राज्य स्तर पर प्रथम तथा देशभर में 11 वीं रैंक के साथ IES में चयन।
Back to Jat Villages