Jump to navigation Jump to search
- This page contains list of villages converted by various rulers in their own names
- Anoopgarh Ganganagar - Its old name was Chudehar, which was converted in name of Jagirdar Anup Singh of Bikaner State.
- Fatehpur - Earlier the area belonged to Chaudhari Ganga Ram. Fatehkhan renamed it Fatehpur in 1446.
- Laxmangarh - Earlier Bergaon capital of Meel Jats, Rao Raja Laxman Singh of Sikar constructed fort and renamed Laxmangarh in 1862.
- Ratangarh - Its old name was Kolasar, which was converted to present name by Raja Surat Singh in name of his son Kunwar Ratan Singh in 1803.
- Sardarshahar - Its old name was Rajiasar village of Saran Jats, built a fort here and then first changed it to Sardargarh, later changed to Sardarshahar in name of Kunwar Sardar Singh of Bikaner in 1838.
- Sikar - Earlier Veer Bhan Ka Bas founded by Veerbhan Jat of Khichar gotra , Rao Raja Shiv Singh changed to Sikar
- Taranagar - Old name Reni, converted to Taranagar by Tara Singh brother of Gaj Singh of Bikaner on 16 March 1941.