Other castes are:Khati, Kumhar, darji, nai, Nathawat, Rajput, Pathan, Harijan, Sansi, Kagad, Bhat, Sunar, Bunkar, Fakir (Sai), Luhar (Muslim), Banya, Brahman, bareek, Daroga etc.
Population of village is about 2,212. About half of them are Jats.
Earlier village was known by name Samdari (समदड़ी). It is about 250 year old.
It was under Falwara state. There was a kachha fort here known as garh.
- Late Laxmi Narayan Kisan (Bijarnia) - Ex MLA
- Ram Narayan Kisan (Bijarnia) - Son of Laxmi Narayan Kisan, MLA.
- Mansa Ram Bangadwa - Panchayat Samiti Pradhan
- Shiv Bags Bijarniya - Sarpanch
- L N Chaudhary - Jat Samaj, Agra, August, 2003, p. 9
Back to Jat Villages