Jump to navigation Jump to search
- Please help increase this list of Jat advocates
Advocates in Supreme Court of India
- Shree Pal Singh :- Advocate-on-Record, Supreme Court of India (since 1972). He was also a visiting Professor at Faculty of Law (University of Delhi) and has authored several books such as The Story of True India, True Story of Secret India, Earth Charter of New Civilization, Cosmic Evolution and Earth, What India can Teach to the World, Jesus Christ in 21st Century & a brief history of Eternity etc. His book/s are being used as references for studies on Indian Histories at various Russian Universities. He is National President of Indian People's Congress. and also acted as Sampaadak of Suraj Sujaan Magazine published by Surajmal Educational Society. He is a renowned blogger with the name of Shree Pal Singh, a concern global citizen.
- Rahul Singh :- Advocate, Supreme Court of India.
- Vinay Chhikara - Advocate Supreme Court of India, Member, International Council of Jurists
- Jagdeep Dhankhar- Renowned Senior Advocate, Supreme Court of India, Resident Of Jhunjhunu district in Rajasthan is a Member, ICC International Court of Arbitration.
- Brijender Chahar:Well known Name in legal field, Senior Advocate, Supreme Court of India. Sr. Executive Member of Supreme Court Bar Association 2008-09.
- Dr. Sushil Balwada :- Advocate-on-Record, Supreme Court of India, Active in Supreme Court Bar.
- Balbir Singh Mor - A renowned advocate of Supreme Court of India
- Mahavir Singh: Sr. Advocate.
- Yogesh Kalher: Advocate Supreme Court of India
- Prof. (Wg Cdr) Gulshan Kumar Bajwa, Advocate-on-Record 2006 (AoR, Supreme Court of India) -- who was in the News in the year 2006 for speaking the Truth about an apparent miscarriage of justice by a Delhi High Court's judge who was sitting in a Bench. In Law, the concerned Bench was precluded from hearing that particular case and, hence, after registering the relevant objection, Mr. Bajwa did not appear before that Bench. As a counter-blast, the said Bench ordered his arrest -- 'The Hindustan Times' correspondent reported that on 31.08.2006 when the said judge issued a BW against the aforesaid AoR, the said judge's mother-in-law died, and when the same judge got that AoR arrested on 18.09.2006, the said judge's mother also died (this factual position may be confirmed from court-records, Mr. Debu -- the Correspondent, and Mr. Sood -- the Court-Master). Later on, a Lady Law Clerk of that judge also levelled, before Supreme Court, allegation of sexual harassment against the same very judge.
- Pardeep Rapriya, Legal Consultant, Central Information Commission
- Yashwant Singh Rana Senior advocate Supreme Court of India
- Manjeet Dalal Standing counsel for Harynan Govt in Supreme Court of Inida
Advocates in High Courts of India
- Babulal Keelka - Practicing at High and session courts in Jaipur. Free legal services provider for poors.
- Dhoop Singh Poonia - Advocate in Rajasthan High Court, Jaipur.
- Sukhvinder Singh Nara-Member International Bar Association London(U.K),PB & Haryana High Court, Chandigarh
- Mahender Singh Maan - Advocate, professionally legal advocate of Punjab and Haryana High court
- Randhir Singh Badhran Goyat -Member International Bar Association London U.K,Punjab & Haryana High Court Chandigarh
- Bhoop Singh Sheokand - Ex General Adovocate,Punjab & Haryana Highcourt
- B.S.Rana practicing at Delhi High Court, Ex Chairman, Bar Council of Delhi, Ex-President Rohini District Court Bar Association
- Jagat Singh Rana Advocate Delhi High Court
- Jasbir Singh Rana Advocate Delhi High Court
- Sanjay Rana Advocate Delhi High Court
- Manoj Rana Advocate Delhi High Court
- Ranbir Malik Advocate Delhi High Court
- Sanjay Mann Advocate Delhi High Court
- Vivek Kadyan, Advocate Delhi High Court
- Yogesh Shokeen Practicing Advocate at Delhi High Court.Member of Supreme Court Bar Association of India. Well legal practitioner in crininal law & justice.
- Anil Panwar Practicing at Delhi High Court.
- Tarun Shokeen Practicing Advocate at Delhi High Court & all district Court of Delhi. Active in Delhi Bar Association Politice.
- Sudershan Joon Ex-Vice President Rohini Distt Court Bar Association.Practicing Advocate at Delhi High Court.Member of Supreme Court Bar Association of India. Well legal practitioner in crininal law & justice. Standing counsel for Union of India in Land & Acquation Matters.
- Rajneesh Antil Practicing at session courts in Delhi. Free legal services provider for poors as appointed as "Amicus Curie" by Hon'ble courts.
- Kapil Chaudhary (Bidiasar) Advocate Rajasthan High Court, Jaipur.
- Priti Chaudhary Advocate Rajasthan High Court, Jaipur.
- Abhijeet Singh Rawaley Advocate Punjab and Haryana High Court Chandigarh.He has completed his LLB from National Legal Studies and Research(NALSAR),Hyderabad.Currently pursuing BCL from OXFORD University,London.
- Bhupinder Singh Hooda
- Dharampal Singh Malik
- Karni Ram
- Ram Singh Kaswan
- Narendra Budania
- Ram Chander Bainda
- Harvir Singh
Advocates in Jaipur session court
- Babulal Keelka Practicing at High and session courts in Jaipur . Free legal services provider for poors as appointed as "Amicus Curie" by Hon'ble courts.
In District Court Palwal
- Jitender Rawat - President & Senior Advocate of Palwal Bar Association
In District Courts Rohtak
- Har Swaroop Boora - - Senior Advocate of Rohtak Bar Association & Ex MLA
- Sultan Singh Budhwar - -
- Pradeep Kumar Doon - -
- Pradeep Boora - -
- Ch. Balwan Singh Nain - -
In District Court Kurukshetra
- Jai Singh Deswal- renouned advocate in Kurukshetra court
- Mahinder Singh Budhwar
- Pardeep Budhwar
- Jarnail Singh Budhwar
In District Court Ambala
In District/Session Court Jhajjar/Bahadurgarh
- Sukhbir Singh Joon- Renound advocate in District and session court Jhajjar/Bahadurgarh
Back to People