- For village of similar name see Meghsar Taranagar
It is located 11 km from Churu in south-east direction on the rural link road from Churu to Ratangarh.
Decimal Coordinates (Latitude, Longitude): 28.201 and 74.915 (Lat./Lng.) Coordinates by Time: N 28° 12' 2" and E 74° 54' 52"
In the villages groping in the darkness of illiteracy oral tradition was a major form of handing down history. As per oral lore the village Meghsar was founded sometime in the year 1416 by Sh. Megharam who was a Jat of Chahar gotra. He migrated from Sidhmukh ( Tehsil - Rajgarh ) after a bloody battle fought on the outskirts of Sidhmukh between the relatively scattered forces of King of the Chahar state Maldev Chahar and the invading forces of the emperor of Delhi, Khizra Khan Mubarik.
As per Census-2011 statistics, Meghsar village has the total population of 1871 (of which 941 are males while 930 are females).
- H R Isran - Mob:9414527293, Retired from Department of College Education ,Rajasthan., Former Syndicate Member at University of Rajasthan, Jaipur Worked at Govt Lohia college, Churu. Former Principal at R. N. Ruia Govt College, Ramgarh - Shekhawati. Former Principal at S K Govt College,Sikar. Former Principal at Govt Bangur College Didwana.
- Bhinw Raj Ranwan (भींवराज रणवां) (born:1.9.1960-16.11.1999), from village Meghsar, Churu, Rajasthan was martyred on 16.11.1999 by militants in Assam. He was awarded Shaurya Chakra (posthumous) for his act of bravery.
- N S Ranwa - Associate professor, Permanent Address : Village: Meghsar, Churu, Present Address : Opp. Jan Kalayan samiti Piprali road, Sikar, Phone: 01572-241011, Mobile: 9460836836
- Km Bhumika Isran - D/O Shiv Ram Singh Isran got 90.2% in 12th CBSE class. 
- उद्देश्य:जाट कीर्ति संस्थान चूरू द्वारा आयोजित सर्व समाज बौद्धिक एवं प्रतिभा सम्मान समारोह चूरू, 9 जनवरी 2013,पृ. 81
Back to Jat Villages