- For another village of same name see Biramsar Bikaner
Biramsar was founded by Dotasara Jats.
Biramsar village was earlier settled near Biramsar Hill in south-east direction. There used to live Nyol Gotra Jats. Kalka temple on hill top was constructed by Nyol Jats. Thakurs killed that Nyol Jat. All Nyols later killed the Thakur. Later Nyols moved from here to Satra village. It is said that Nyol Jats do not drink water of Biramsar and do not marry any child here.
Biramsar has a total population of about 300 families out of which 50 % are Jats. The Jat gotras with number of families are :
Other castes living in village are Rajput (Rathore) (25), Harijan (40), Kaimkhani (25), Brahman (5), Kumhar, Naik ,Mali etc.
- शिव लाल ढेवा - बीरमसर, बैंक मनेजर, खींचीवाला विद्यापीठ से शिक्षा प्राप्त करने वालों में प्रमुख
- Jhunjha Ram Dhewa - Environmentalist, born on kartik sudi 5 vikram samvat 1894 in the family of Likhma Ram. Elected Sarpanch in 1980. Awarded with Bhamashah by Jat Kirti Sansthan Churu on 9 January 2013.
- Mukanda Ram Nehra - Lecturer and Social worker from Biramsar. Elected consecutively third time as Jiladhyaksha of Rajasthan Education Service Lecturer Association (RESLA) Churu. Secretary Jat Bauddhik Manch Ratangarh, Mob: 9414084848
- Bhanwar Lal Punia - Social worker from Biramsar
- Dilsukh Punia - Elected Sarpanch in 2015
- Anil Kumar Dhewa s/o Raj Kumar, Biramsar, Meritorious Student in 10th Board Examination-2014 with marks 89.17%. Anil Dhewa has been selected in neet examination 2019.
- Km Nikita Nehra d/o Tarachand, Biramsar, Meritorious Student in 10th Board Examination-2014 with marks 81.5%
- Km Mamta Punia d/o Gopal Ram, Biramsar, Meritorious Student in 10th Board Examination-2014 with marks 75.6%
- Ajay Kumar Dhewa s/o Rajendra Prasad Dhewa, Meritorious Student in 12th Board Examination-2011 with marks 89.54%, qualified IIT JEE-2012, and currently pursuing B.Tech from IIT Roorkee
- Neha Choudhary d/o Rajendra Prasad Dhewa, Meritorious Student in 12th Board Examination-2015 with marks 81.80%
- Alka d/o Rajendra Prasad Dhewa, Meritorious Student in 12th Board Examination-2012 with marks 81.80%
- Suman Choudhary d/o Rajendra Prasad Dhewa selected in III Grade Teacher Direct Recruitment 2013
- Villages in the Ratangarh tehsil, Churu district, RAJASTHAN
- Geographic features around Biramsar, in Rājasthān, India
- उद्देश्य:जाट कीर्ति संस्थान चूरू द्वारा आयोजित सर्व समाज बौधिक एवं प्रतिभा सम्मान समारोह, स्मारिका जून 2013,p.140
- 'शिक्षक दुनिया में बदलाव लाने में सक्षम' Bhaskar News Network, Oct 18, 2014
- Jat Parivesh, July 2015
- Jat Parivesh, July 2015
Back to Jat Villages