Saai (साई), Sai (साई), Sani (सांई), Sanyee (सांई), Sani (सांई), Sain (साईं), Saain (सांई), Gotra Jats are found in Haryana, Rajasthan and Madhya Pradesh. Moreover, Sai/Sani clan is found in Afghanistan also.
- 1 Origin of Saain clan
- 2 History
- 3 Kuldevi
- 4 Villages founded by Saain clan
- 5 Distribution in Haryana
- 6 Distribution in Rajasthan
- 6.1 Villages in Tonk district
- 6.2 Villages in Ganganagar district
- 6.3 Villages in Jodhpur district
- 6.4 Villages in Barmer district
- 6.5 Villages in Jaisalmer district
- 6.6 Villages in Bikaner district
- 6.7 Villages in Sikar district
- 6.8 Villages in Jhunjhunu district
- 6.9 Villages in Hanumangarh district
- 7 Distribution in Madhya Pradesh
- 8 Notable persons
- 9 Gallery
- 10 References
Origin of Saain clan
As per records in Panwar dynasty there was a Chakarwarti Samrat named Pop Panwar. In the descendants of Pop Panwar there was a king named Uplasee Panwar who ruled over Dharanagari (Dhar Madhya Pradesh) in sanwat 1010 (953 AD). The wife of the king Uplasee Panwar was a Sinsinwar Jat from the Rajgharana of Bharatpur in Rajasthan. There were twelve sons of the King Uplasee Panwar. The name of one of them was Saainnath.
Saainnath in (Samvat 1105 = 1048 AD) established a village called Saainsar which was situated at a distance of 55 km from Nokha Mandi (Bikaner Dist in Rajasthan) in western direction. Saainsar village still exists in Bikaner district in Rajasthan though no Saain gotra Jats live there. The descendents of Saainnath were called Saain gotra Jats. Saain gotra started from Saainnath.
The kuldevi of Panwar dynasty was Mahakali. One daughter of king Uplasee Panwar become famous in the name of Sachyee Mata. She was considered as incarnation of Mahakali. The temple of Sachyee Mata is located in Osian town of Jodhpur. Kuldevi of Saain Jats is Sachyee Mata.Historical records also states that the temple of Sachyee Mata was constructed by the rulers of panwar dynasty.
Villages founded by Saain clan
- Saisar (साईसर) - village in Nokha tahsil in Bikaner district in Rajasthan, founded by Saainnath ji in Samvat 1105 (= 1048 AD).
- Saiyon Ka Goliya (साइयों का गोलिया) - village in Gudha Malani Tahsil of Barmer district in Rajasthan.
- Saiyon Ka Tala (साइयों का तला) - named villages are in Chohtan, Baytoo and Gudha Malani Tahsils of Barmer district in Rajasthan.
- Saiyon Ki Basti (साइयों की बस्ती) - village in Chohtan Tahsil of Barmer district in Rajasthan.
- janadesar ( जानादेसर)-tahsil luni district jodhpur
Distribution in Haryana
Villages in Fatehabad district
Villages in Hisar district
Villages in Sirsa district
Distribution in Rajasthan
Villages in Tonk district
Villages in Ganganagar district
Villages in Jodhpur district
Villages in Barmer district
Villages in Jaisalmer district
Villages in Bikaner district
Villages in Sikar district
Villages in Jhunjhunu district
Villages in Hanumangarh district
Distribution in Madhya Pradesh
Villages in Dewas district
Villages in Harda district
- मास्टर डूंगर राम साईं - गांव जानादेसर लूनी के रहने वाले गुरु रत्न की उपाधि प्राप्त पूर्व सरपंच प्रतिनिधि रहकर गांव और समाज और साई गौत्र का नाम ऊंचा किया ,गांव में शिक्षा जगत में क्रांति ला दी ,सन 2003 में देहांत हो गया,उनके याद में गांव जानादेसर में उनकी मूर्ति ओर भव्य स्मारक बना हुआ है जो आज भी उनकी याद अमर रखता हैं।
- भंवर लाल साईं - गांव जानादेसर के सरपंच ,युवा दिलों की धड़कन किसान नेता भंवर लाल साईं पूरे जोधपुर जिले में अपने नाम से और समाजसेवा ओर राजनीतिक पहुंच से जाने माने जाते हैं, गांव का विकास ओर लूनी विधानसभा का विकास एजेंडे पर 2019 के विधानसभा का चुनाव भी rlp पार्टी से लड़ा था।
- मास्टर देवी सिंह साईं - गांव जानादेसर लूनी जोधपुर में शिक्षा के क्षेत्र में विशेष योगदान और गांव के विकाश में विशेष योगदान से कोर्णावटी में उनका नाम हमेशा के लिए याद किया जाएगा।
- Kalu Ram Saain - Also known as Mahi Baba was a saint in Saain (सांई) clan.
- Mangana Ram Sanee - डकैत किसनसिंह को पुलिस के हाथों मारे जाने के संघर्ष में पनावडा, बाड़मेर के वीर सिपाही मंगनाराम सांई 8 जून 1966 को वीर गति को प्राप्त हुए.
- Khimraj Saain - Martyr of 1965 Indo-Pak War from Barmer
- Devendra Singh IPS (Saain) - Retd. DIG, House no. 527, Purani Abadi Ganganagar, Present Address : Plot NO. 21-22(B) Govindnagar, Kalwad Road to Kanakpura Raiway Station Road, Jaipur, Mob: 9413333793
- Chaudhary Ram Chander Saain - from village Bhattu Kalan of Fatehabad district in Haryana.
- Narender Kumar Chaudhary - DGM BSNL H.NO E-9 , Anand Vihar Colony , Behind Jain Girls College , Hanumangarh Road ,Sri Ganganagar, Rajasthan, Mob. NO.9414000504
- Harish Chandra Sain - Retd. Senior Manager DENA BANK, VPO-Nohar, Hanumangarh, Present Address : Sirsa, Haryana.
- Sūrā Sāi - Mān is a village of Hindol gotra Jats in tehsil Igalās of Aligarh district in Uttar Pradesh. The village has a population of about 1000 people with about 250 families. Majority is of Jats in the village of Hindol gotra. Most of the people in village are of ‘Sādons’, who are engaged in the work of dispossessing evil spirits. On every full moon there is established a chauki and people come from far off villages to get rid of evil spirits. It is said that this chauki ranks third in India. About three centuries back one saint named Sūrā Sāi performed penance for six days and was blessed with this super natural power. The present chauki is built at that site. Saint Sūrā was a Jāt of Sāi clan.
Back to Jat Gotras