The Social Workers
Jump to navigation Jump to search
- Here is the partial list of Jats in the field of social work. Help expand it.
- Abhilasha Ranwa - Author and Social worker
- Abhishek Kadyan - Social worker from Haryana.
- Amara Ram Saran - From Barmer, Rajasthan.
- Balmukund Jat (Danya) - Social worker.
- Balu Ram Chaudhary
- Banwari Lal Saharan - From Ellenabad, district Sirsa, Haryana.
- Bhanwar Lal Bijarnia - Jat Bandhu magazine.
- Charan Singh Tanwar (Village Katha, Baghpat, Uttar Pradesh) was Social and political activist.
- Chhatar Singh Kadyan - Head of Kadyan Khap, Dubaldhan.
- Chhoga Lal Babaria - Social worker from village Talwada in Dhar district in Madhya Pradesh.
- Chhoga Ram Godara - From Akkhasar, Bikaner
- Chhoga Ram Godara - Social worker from village Akkhasar (अक्खासर) district Bikaner, Rajasthan.
- Daulat Ram Saran Dalman
- Devi Singh Narwar Dr) - Awarded the "Jewel of India Award" by India Solidarity Council on 13 March 2009.
- Dhamendra Anchra - From Jhunjharpura (Bhadwa Parbatsar), Nagaur, Rajasthan, is social worker and Journalist. Presently settled at Jaipur. Mob: 9950150000.
- Dharmvir Malik - Freedom fighter.
- Dilip Singh Beniwal - Social Worker.
- Durga Singh Nitharwal - Shri Shyam Sabha social worker.
- Fakir Chand Nangal (b.1 June 1926-) (Gotra:Rad) is Social worker and Mantri of Rajgarh Vikas Parishad, Churu, Rajasthan.
- Fauran Singh Tangad -
- Ganesh Narayan Ghosalia - Social worker.
- Ganesh Ram Bhadu - Contractor. Compiled "Bikaner Jat Pariwar Directory".
- Gulla Ram Benda - The reformer from [Marwar]].
- Hari Ram Godara - Social worker from village Makkasar district Hanumangarh, Rajasthan.
- Hira Singh Chahar
- Jag Ram Behra
- Jagdish Kumar Gehlawat - Technocrats of repute, a Social Worker, Senior Editor and Retired Professor of Chemical Engineering - Indian Institute of Technology, Kanpur, India.
- Jagram Puri - Taratara Math.
- Jai Lal Kaliraman - Sarva Roghi Khap Panchayat, Hisar Haryana.
- Jawahar Singh Meel - Social worker from village Mirajwas in Sikar district in Rajasthan.
- Jeth Nath Paramhans (Beniwal) - Mathadhis of Jasnath Ahram Koloo.
- Jetha Ram Beniwal - Advocate and Social worker from Garal (Barmer).
- Jetha Ram Dudi - Social worker from Biramsar village in Bikaner district in Rajasthan.
- Jhandu Singh Tokas - A great philanthropist.
- Jodha Ram Saran - Social Worker from Rawatsar Barmer, Rajasthan.
- K. R. Chaudhary (Tetarwal) - From Dhankoli.
- Kabul Singh Baliyan - Sarva Khap Panchayat.
- Kabul Singh Baliyan - Preserver of Jat Sarv Khap history.
- Kailash Chaudhary (Burdak).
- Kamlesh Bhartiya - Editor 'Hamari chitthi'.
- Karan Saharan
- Kok Singh Thakur (1926-1996) was a social worker from village Khediraimal, Tehsil Dabra, District Gwalior, Madhya Pradesh.
- Madan Lal Samota
- Mahavir Singh Rathi (Acharya) - Poet, Author, Social worker. Born at village Jalalpur Pisaba in Aligarh district on 17 January 1930
- Maher Singh Dahiya - Social reformer, Animal protection, Great mathmatician vill - Matindu, Sonepat, Haryana.
- Mahipal Godara -
- Major Ram Narain Dahiya - Famous for building 9996/3.
- Malu Ram Kaswan - From Bikaner
- Manak Chand Yati (Pooniya) - Shiksha Sant from village Sodiyar (Barmer).
- Manjeet Berwal, Inspector, Central Excise and Customs at Ahmedabad.
- Manoj Duhan (born:16.12.1982) is social worker and radical thinker from village Jasiya, Rohtak, Haryana.
- Master Raghbir Singh -
- Mot Nath - Jasnath Asram Lilsar, Barmer.
- Naresh Kadyan - Gandhian Ideologist, philosopher, social reformer and animal rights activist.
- Parkashvati Narwal -
- Pokar Ram Benda - From Nagaur
- Priyanka Malik - Social worker.
- Pyare Lal Sangwan - Blood donor.
- Radheshyam Lakra
- Ram Chandra Arya
- Ram Narain Chaudhary -
- Ramnarayan Jyani - Social worker.
- Ramrikh Beniwal - Social worker, Originally from village Chudi Bagdian district Hisar in Haryana but settled at Jaipur in Rajasthan.
- Rahul Singh - Advocate and Social Worker
- S.C. Nandal - Customs & Excise Officer.
- Sajjan Vir Singh Nagill - Probably the greatest member of this Nagil clan. A true descendent of Raja Sajraj Veer Singh.
- Sant Harji Ram - Nanakpanthi sadhu writer, village Takooberi (Barmer), has written 206 bani- sakhi of gurugaranth sahib. His guru was Maharaj Chanandas.
- Santosh Kumar Thakur (Khenwar) is a social worker from Bhopal, Madhya Pradesh. He is Ex. President Madhya Pradesh Jat Mahasabha, Bhopal. He may be contacted Mob: 9826546968.
- Saraswati Devi - Received Bhama Shah Award.
- Shrawan Kumar Burdak - Social worker.
- Sonaram K Jat (Thori) - Journalist.
- Sub/Maj Tek Ram Narwal(retd) -
- Sukanya Kadyan Berwal, Animal Rights Activist.
- Sunita Nandal - A social worker in the village Rithal district Rohtak, Haryana.
- Surajbhan Singh Dudi - Editor Jat Sewak.
- Surender Singh Narwal - Recognize by American Senator for socical work for the community.
- Thakur Lal Singh Sinsinwar (1889-4.12.1951) was a an educationist, politician and social worker from Bhopal, Madhya Pradesh.
- Tiku Ram Kaswan - Chairman Jat Mahasabha Bikaner.
- Triveni Devi was freedom fighter and social worker from Bharatpur, Rajasthan. She was wife of Thakur Deshraj.
- Udai Ram (Capt) - Ex Sarpanch & Ex President Of Jat Samaj-Sudhar, Puranabas, Neem Ka Thana, Sikar.
- Ugrasen Saharan - Social worker from village Nathusar district Bikaner Rajasthan.
- Utsah Ramji -
- Vinay Chhikara - A Jat Social Worker.
- Virendra Singh Laur - Social worker, a famous, prominent and influential jat leader, President Bulandsahar district Jat Mahasabha. Born at village Hurthala (हुर्थला), Surjavli, Uttar Pradesh.